We have a pretty tight and intense reading schedule here with our remaining January and February reads. It’s hard not to think “Ugh, as if” lol. However, we are going to do our best to get as many as we can in.
What we are reading in our Traveling Friends Instagram group. You can find us @travelingsistersread to join.
- The Line Between by Tosca Lee start date January 25
- Don’t Wake Up by Liz Lawler start date January 28
- House on Fire by Bonnie Kistler start date February 1
- The Stranger Inside by Laura Benedict squeezing it in before February 5
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing start date February 7
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward start date February 21
What Norma and I are reading:
- One Fatal Mistake by Tom Hunt
- The Matchmaker’s List by Sonya Lalli
- The Beasts Heart by Leife Shallcross
- Say You’re Sorry by Karen Rose
What the Traveling Sisters are reading:
- The Dead Ex by Jane Corry
- The End Of Loneliness by Benedict Wells
- The Secret of Clouds by Alyson Richman
- The Last Woman in The Forest by Diane Les Becquets
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- I Invite Her In by Adele Parks
What Brenda is reading by herself. That doesn’t happen often….
- Willa & Hesper by Amy Feltman
- Last Night by Karen Ellis
From Norma’s never-ending TBR. Book hoarder, book collector or building a library? These are not on our list yet and won’t be till March when we hope to get back into reading a few from our own book library.
Have you read any of these titles listed? Which ones did you love or think could be missed? Do you want to read any? Join in on any? Drop us a comment. We love to here from you!