Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all!
I always have these random bookish questions that I’m curious about so I ask our Traveling Sisters a weekly (sometimes more) book related question. We thought it would be fun and interesting to take some of those questions to our blog and see what you all think or do. I hope that you will also join in on the discussion with us.
Norma’s random book question:
We would love to know some of your absolute favourite books that you have read in 2018. Whether it be a list of your top three, top 10 or just your #1 absolute favourite. What are some of your favourite reads of 2018? They don’t necessarily have to be books that were published in 2018 just any book that you have read and was a favourite or top read.
Here are my 13 (baker’s dozen) favourite books that I have read and loved in 2018 in no particular order.
* Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
* The Past is Never by Tiffany Quay Tyson
* The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
* The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain
* One Day in December by Josie Silver
* Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
* Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent
* Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang
* The Lightkeeper’s Daughters by Jean E. Pendziwol
* The Craftsman by Sharon Bolton
* Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
* A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
* Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
- One Day in December by Josie Silver
- Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
- Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer
- The Lighthouse Keepers Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
- Rust & Stardust by T. Greenwood
- Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
- Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
- Mister Tender’s Girl by Carter Wilson
*Fallen Mountains by Kimi Cunningham Grant
*Lying In Wait by Liz Nugent
*The Lighthouse Keepers Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
*The Word Is Murder by Anthony Horowitz
*The Home For Unwanted Girls by Joanna Goodman
*The Death of Mrs Westaway by Ruth Ware
*The Neighbors by Hannah Mary McKinnon
*The Taster by V.S. Alexander
*Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer
*Need To Know by Karen Cleveland
*The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
Now to the best part. Your answers. Please join in our discussion and let us know your answer. We would love to hear from you!
graphics by Lovelytocu